Last Updated – July 20, 2022
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
The types of information we collect when you use the Site depend on the features you use on the Site. “Personal information” is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual.
- Identifiers, which may include name, postal address, phone number, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name. These are sourced directly from you (e.g., when you create an account with us or request a demo with us) or indirectly from you (e.g., from observing your actions on the Site). They are used to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, to contact you in relation to our Site, to provide personalized communications and reward and loyalty programs, to respond to an inquiry, or to screen for potential risk or fraud. We disclose this information for business purposes to internet service providers and administrative service providers.
- Commercial information, which may include records of products or services purchased, obtained, considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. These are sourced directly from you or indirectly from you. They are used to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, to provide personalized communications and reward and loyalty programs, to respond to an inquiry, or to screen for potential risk or fraud. We disclose this information for business purposes to internet service providers and administrative service providers.
- Sensitive personal information, which may include account log-in, precise geolocation data, debit or credit card number in combination with any required security or access code, password, or credentials allowing access to an account. We may collect financial account information from you when you use our Site to order and pay ahead for seamless pickups. Additionally, we may collect personal medical information, such as medical marijuana patient identification or state-issued identification number information for certain orders placed through our Site for compliance purposes related to governing Cannabis laws. We use this information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, to contact you in relation to our Site, to provide personalized communications and reward and loyalty programs, to respond to an inquiry, to screen for potential risk or fraud, or for health and safety purposes. We may also use push notifications on our mobile apps to send you alerts.
- Internet, technical or other similar network activity, which may include usage and browsing history; device information, including device properties; search history; and information on your interaction with our Site. We source this information directly or indirectly from you (e.g., from observing your actions on our Site). We use this information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, to provide personalized communications and reward and loyalty programs, to screen for potential risk or fraud, or to improve our Site. We disclose this information for business purposes to administrative service providers, data analytics providers, and internet service providers.
Inferences drawn from other personal information, which may include a profile reflecting a person’s preferences, interests, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes. We source this information directly or indirectly from you, (e.g., from observing your actions on our Site or from observing information you post in a public space on our Site or on a third-party social media site). We use this information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information or to provide personalized communications and reward and loyalty programs. We do not disclose this information to third parties.
COOKIES, ONLINE TRACKING, AND ADS
- Facebook Analytics: We also use Facebook Analytics to measure your use of our Site, tailor our Site to your interests, and improve our Site. Please note, Facebook can connect this data with your Facebook account and use it for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy which can be found at Facebook.com/about/privacy/. Please click here if you would like to withdraw your consent.
If you prefer to prevent third parties from setting and accessing cookies on your computer, you may set your browser to block cookies. Please note, blocking cookies may affect the functioning of our Site. Additionally, you may remove yourself from the targeted advertising of companies within the Network Advertising Initiative by opting out here, or of companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance program by opting out here.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information:
- Directly from you:You may give us your personal information when you do any of the following:
- Access or use the Site;
- Fill out a contact form; or
- Request a demo.
- When you interact with the Site: As you interact with and use the Site, we may automatically collect your personal information, e.g., your internet, technical or other similar network activity. We may also collect personal information by using website cookies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive your personal information from third parties, which include:
- Internet, technical or other similar network activity from analytics providers, advertising networks and social media platforms; and
- Identifiers and commercial information from providers of technical services.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information to the following parties and in the following ways:
- We may share information with our affiliates or service providers. Such parties may manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, fraud monitoring, email or mail delivery and administration, or data analysis, etc. We ask affiliates with whom we share your information to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours and applicable law, and we provide them with only the information they need to perform their services for us.
- We may share your information with domestic or foreign third parties including our agents, service providers, and consultants as needed for them to provide business-related services to us. Such third parties may manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, fraud monitoring, email or mail delivery and administration, or data analysis, etc. We ask third parties with whom we share your information to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours and applicable law, and we provide them with only the information they need to perform their services for us.
- We may share your information or combine your information with publicly available information when we team up with promotional partners to jointly offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers, or otherwise to enhance and personalize your experience.
- Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
HOW WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
The “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) privacy preference is an option that may be made in some web browsers allowing you to opt-out of tracking by websites and online services. At this time, global standard DNT technology is not yet finalized and not all browsers support DNT. We therefore do not recognize DNT signals and do not respond to them.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any personal information you provide to us. Please understand, however, that no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure due to the inherent risks of data transmission over the Internet. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk. If we learn of a security system breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Site or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. We may post a notice via our Site if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
PUBLIC POSTING AREAS
Please note that any information you include in a message you post to any public posting area is available to anyone with internet access. If you don’t want people to know your email address, for example, don’t include it in any message you post publicly. PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN DISCLOSING ANY INFORMATION IN PUBLIC POSTING AREAS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY OTHERS OF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU DISCLOSE IN PUBLIC POSTING AREAS.
CONSENT TO TRANSFER
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
The Site is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information from visitors under the age of 18 and, if we learn that a person under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such personal information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email or by mail using the details provided below: